Thursday, February 3, 2011

CityVille Tips and Tricks - Associated Content

The newest game by Zynga is CityVille. I got an invitation to be one of their first players on December 2, 2010, as I had participated in a promotion called Zlotto that they had had earlier in the year. If you have  played their other popular games, such as, FarmVille or FrontierVille, you are probably familiar with this type of game as they are all played on Facebook and you share things with your friends and neighbors constantly.

In the game, you have your own city, which you give a name, mine is called "Bill's Town". You start off small and the tutorial walks you through getting started with a small farm and a couple of houses and a business. You have one neighbor/friend who is fictional and is named Samantha. She's the avatar for the game. You earn coins, XP, reputation points and energy credits as you play, as well as, stocking up on supplies. You have a population to keep happy by building community buildings and building business helps you make money and use your supplies, which you grow on your farm. As you add a new business to your city, you can give it a name, I have stayed with the bland name of Bill's Bakery, Bill's Burgers, Bill's everything else, but most people use creative names.

After playing constantly since early in December, I just made it to level 60 (that's the highest) around January 9, 2011. Believe me, I have a lot of hours invested, but happily no money. You can buy credets to get you "city dollars" to spend on fancy buildings and decorations if you like, but I'd rather save my real money for something I can feel, touch or eat.


View the original article here

0 Responses to “CityVille Tips and Tricks - Associated Content”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved My Cityville | Blogger Template by Bloggermint